Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chalk Mural

During this project, it was hard to come  up with a idea. It was fun working with others and creating art that anybody could be apart of. Everyone put their best efforts in the mural and I think that it turned out great when we were finished with it.

It's important that we work together so we can have everyone's ideas put into the mural and that we are all happy with the finished product. It also makes time go by faster and you get alot more done, quicker.

Throuhgout the project, I think everyone enjoyed working on it and the chalk drawing itself.  We were all pleased about how it came out. Because our mural was fun and had it's own personality.

I enjoyed knowing that my artwork could be interacted with others around the school. It made my group and I happy to hear compliments that students and teachers have made on our artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment