Durring this project we had to find a picture that had texture and could show positive and negative space. Then we found a picture to photoshop and used the threshold to allow us to see what needed to stay or what needed to be cut. The picture that we needed for this project had to have good contrast for the final product to work. This stencil worked as a collage to allow the final product to have good compostion. It was hard trying to cut out this stencil and I was worried that people would not know that it was a bridge. But I liked how it came out and I am glad that I used purple and black spray paint becuase I think that it made certain areas stand out more to make it look more like a bridge.
The positve space of my drawing is the white space and the negative space was cut out with a Xacto knife and what I had spray painted. This allowed to picture to have texture and look more like a bridge.