Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Transparent Project

 

 
Finding ideas for the transparent project was surprisingly difficult. I didn't want to do something that was common, but I also didn't want to do something so difficult that I would lose track of time and not be able to finish.

 
The light bulb itself was nerve wrecking because I didn't want it to look flat. The highlights and small details were hard, but I managed to get through it and I am happy with the outcome. The view behind the windows will be difficult because the source I have has the trees blurred and it is very light.

 
I finished drawing the flowers and added different highlights to the windows to make it have an old fashioned feel. I also added highlights in the corners of the windows to make it seem more realistic.
 
 
I am happy with my final product, but I wish I could have done better with the background. I am happy with the way the light bulb and the flowers turned out. This is unusual and not seen very often. I am also happy with my windows because they have a vintage feel and gives the project a more old fashioned look.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment